Wednesday 18 March 2020

my blog profile



Kia ora koutou my name is Stanley. I am 11

I like sports (Most) and gaming (Mostly FIFA 20 and Crew 2.) My best result in FIFA 20 is one rank away from being top 100 in the world!!!!!!.

My favourite sport is soccer followed by tennis. I am the best player in my team at tennis and me and Lachlan were the best in our league (By far.)

I have a cat named Rosie and a Pig named porridge. I like going outside and doing stuff. I have 2 brothers named Ned (He’s 12) and Henry (he’s 14) and my parents named Jennie (She’s 52) and Brian (He’s 54).

Hope you have a wonderful day, enjoy your weekend and have a good time.

Tena koutou,Tena koutou Tena ra koutou katoa.

3 comments:


  1. Excellent work Stanly. I really enjoyed your”My blog profile”, it was interesting to read and cool to learn about you. My dad plays FIFA 19, and he takes it pretty seriously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I spelt you name wrong.

      Delete
    2. Hi Rose thanks for the comment,i didn't know that about your dad, that's cool.That's okay its fine if you spell my name wrong.

      Delete